People always try to find innovative ways and convenient options to make their life easier. The digital technology of modern era has made the life of tech-savvy people easy by offering several automotive ways. However, online grocery store and their apps are the boons to modern shoppers today. According to Global Statistics, online grocery market will reach $29.7 billion by 2021. Various kinds of grocery apps are catering to the diverse requirements of buyers.
Shopping list apps
When we talk about shopping list, pen & paper comes in our mind, but e-commerce has changed the concept of the shopping list. The grocery shopping list apps functions in following way:
- The apps help buyers to add grocery items quickly to their list.
- Consumers do not need to rewrite the same list as it will be saved for future.
- The buyers can share the list with other users.
- The shoppers also get a notification when someone edits the e-list of grocery.
- The apps help to get reminders to purchase a standard list of groceries.
Benefits of the shopping list apps
The shopping list applications are demanded by those consumers who want to track their budget while purchasing grocery products. The price, name, and category of the products are listed and saved while buying. Here are some other benefits of the apps:
In-app adds– You may find ads for foods, drinks and other grocery products when you download these apps. These ads may help you to get variant options and details about grocery items and many other goods.
Premium– The buyers can upgrade their accounts of premium order by downloading and registering the apps. However, it may help them to receive updated information about products, offers, discounts, promo codes, and barcodes.
Grocery delivery apps
Now it is possible to purchase items from the online grocery store with the apps of the e-stores. The grocery delivery apps allow consumers to:
- Search product easily and quickly with the names and brands.
- The grocery delivery apps schedule deliveries in advance and help shoppers to track their order.
- These apps also help customers to see the past history of purchasing other products.
Benefits of grocery delivery apps
According to a survey of National Grocers Association, one-third of global consumers download grocery apps. The busy working people are beneficial to these apps because they can save both time & money every month. Here are some benefits of grocery delivery apps:
Fast delivery– For faster delivery, the buyers can pay extra fees to get the delivery of grocery items.
Subscription– If the consumer subscribes the apps and register after the download with membership then they may be facilitated with free delivery of grocery products every month.
Grocery rebate apps
People can save money by using rebate apps. Consumers can earn cash back on product purchase and much order if they download grocery rebate apps. The buyers need to download the app, purchase grocery items, take a photo of the receipt and upload it to get paid later with cash back and gift card. Grocery rebate apps allow consumers to:
- Unlock savings with cash back rebates before they start shopping.
- Earn orders with cash back.
- Receive cash by scanning receipts.
- Get paid via PayPal.
- Filter the rebates to see the valid offers.
Benefits of grocery rebate apps
Customers are encouraged to buy grocery products and earn rebate points whenever they purchase goods from the rebate apps of the online grocery store. The efficient approaches of monetizing a rebate app are:
Ad-free upgrade– The users can see the ads with different upgrades, but if they don’t want to see the ads then they can turn off ads.
Consumer benefit– Get notifications about latest coupons, discounts and other deals.